Saturday, February 11, 2023

Walk You Off

So I subscribed to this streaming platform because it had a good deal on GCash for just 39 pesos, I get a month subscription which is 70% off from the usual stuff. I subscribed for one show and it was one of the projects I worked on last year  - an English dubbing script. I loved the show along the way and I wrote  ADR scripts of it for 10 episodes. So I'm gonna watch it again (I watch my episodes and some but not in full) and in full English dub version while also checking how the other episodes were written/modified as a way for me to broaden my vocabulary which will help in my dubbing script process! For example, I learned the phrase "walk you off" which is similar "to I'll walk you to the door" to "I'll show you out". 

  And also it is just a good show, so engaging!

No comments: