Saturday, January 07, 2023

Various

 Happy to accomplish what I needed to finish today. I should have finished this earlier but this week was quite a challenge because of the cold weather making me sleepy so much! I'm really thankful that I really enjoy what I'm doing.  It's something really that's keeping me quite alive in a sense. I still get anxious from time to time, and those lingering feelings still come up (I was reminded of it a while ago) but definitely having my mind occupied doing things that really interest me has helped me survive dealing with life as an adult who at times overwhelmed with the responsibilities and frustrated with unfulfilled goals. But one thing I definitely learned in life is taking things one day at a time and just holding on to anything that can keep you afloat. 

No comments: