Sunday, January 22, 2023

Makjang

Finished writing the Filipino dubbing script of this kdrama that I just learned is what's classified as "makjang". I guess it's like the equivalent of our traditional teleseryes? There's a baby switch in this show I just finished working on. Also it has over 100 episodes and with 30 minute runtime so this aired everyday. It really has the typical soap opera elements and also has lower production value compared to the the famous kdramas that has less than 20 episodes usually. But anyway this show I believed hasn't aired yet on local TV because last I checked it wasn't on the schedule of the network that acquired this. It's still airing the other kdrama we worked on and finished dubbing late last year. Anyway, this show is quite a treat to write because I can just do it in a day because it has a smooth flow and not as tricky dialogues to adapt. I'm ahead of the deadline by two weeks! Whew! But I did plan to finish this first because I have two tougher English dubbing scripts to work on for the next two weeks!

No comments: