Sunday, August 07, 2022

Terrible

 Always on the receiving end of stressful situations. I want to shout and say I'm suffering so much internally already so I don't need the negativity right now. That's the last thing I need now. If you really care about other people's welfare what about thinking about what other people are feeling while you have your meltdown and blame someone who did nothing but make personal sacrifices for all your convenience? I would if I can but I know better that unlike on TV, people baring their heart out does not really lead to quick solutions.  It does not lead to realizations but instead will be taken out of context to put it against you. I don't deserve to be treated this way and maybe someday you will realize the things you have done to me and how broken I am for so long. I made my peace with it and tried not to blame others for my own frustrations but moments like this make it so difficult 

No comments: