Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Chatty

 I was seated beside a lady who commuted via that particular bus route for the first time since the pandemic began. She had a lot of questions and I answered everything. She was really bewildered but she was quite nice so I engaged with the little chit-chat we had from how Ayala's atmosphere has changed with less people on the streets, her work from home experience, her child's online class experience and a lot of things we faced in the pandemic. I was cautious though in case the conversation goes political because I would definitely change the topic even if we voted for the same person because I'm just not in the mood talk about politics these days. Good thing it wasn't the case! Thanks to that chat I didn't notice how terrible the traffic was earlier., I do love hearing stories from people about their lives. 

No comments: