Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sleeve

 I'm sad. All the things I've been bothering the past few weeks or so are something that most other people don't really find problematic. It's just me. I'm a weak person who found himself in a position where I need to be the stronger one. It has been this way for the past few years. I don't know I ended up this way. I ultimately have no choice in the end. I'm trapped. While I really don't regret anything because I know in the grand scheme of things, it has helped me and the people around me. But in times like this, I'm just overwhelmed with life that I can't help but wish I am somewhere else. Free with no worries not just for me but my loved ones. I wish I had the chance and position to give security to others so I can just do things my way. But it's not the case. I accept it and will bravely face each day because I always think it's not the worst-case scenario, right? I always need to keep myself in check because I don't want to manifest something bad where i feel guilty in the end. But it's just hard when you are being challenged. It's hard not not to feel like  I'm being suffocated and yet I feel immense guilt for feeling this way. It's such a conflicting feeling that so hard to handle. I'm writing this because this is really the only way I can express. No one reads this anyway. It's a open space that no one knows so it's fine. Maybe in here I can feel free.

No comments: