Saturday, April 24, 2021

Groceries

 It's been over a year that I took over handling the grocery for our household and I learned so much really over the past year. I've been my mother's companion to the grocery since I was a kid and I honestly liked doing grocery, it's fun! But now that I've been the major contributor of the grocery budget, it gave me  whole new perspective. I've been really cautious now with prices and such, I've been familiar with basic expenditures costs and also how to maximize a good "sale' deal on the grocery. I'm not expert because at least I'm not clueless impulse buyer anymore. I've been really cautious. I should have learned this long ago, I've been too reliant and I lacked some practical skills now. One thing this extraordinary year deal taught me is to step up more and not be complacent anymore. 

No comments: