Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Lens

 While eating at my favorite fast food near the office, I noticed that there is a new crew and he really looked young. Looks like it was his first time so he was a bit slower but good thing no other customers were complaining or making a scene to make things stressful. I did think about his age, and I think he really is just the same age of the usual people working at fast food but now that I'm a full-grown adult and a generation away from the young generation, my perspective changed and I see these young adults as really young or kids now. One of those moments where you feel your age already. I try to be tough and not be a softie anymore but I can't help but feel sentimental for the young generation especially those in the working class. Life is tough. I knew it now. 

No comments: