Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Unload

I watched the news earlier tonight and there was a special report on how anxiety has risen for the past two years because of everything that has happened. One of the things the expert told is a way to deal with it is to write a journal, even if the thoughts are not coherent, no particular structure but just write what you feel. Hey, that's what I've been doing here every single day for over a year now. I know what I usually write here has become a repetitive and with no character development but it truly helps me process what I feel. Can't afford a shrink so might as well help myself cope with all these anxious thoughts haunting me a lot. It just feels to say it out loud even in just here where barely anyone actually reads. Just having this release everyday keeps me in check the next day. But I do wish one day I can write happier things again. 

No comments: