Monday, December 14, 2020

Down

 So Google was down awhile ago so all of the platforms it owns were down as well - Gmail, YouTube and  Blogger. Gmail is the one I used for both work and personal so it stressed me a bit although I had no pending email to receive and send but that's just my nature I guess, I just worry! Anyway, I thought my blogging streak of posting daily will end tonight but nope Google services are back just in time! Anyway, it is another hot day today. Summer weather in December, nothing could be more annoying! But this year has brought nothing but strange things really. 

There's a report today about COVID19 cases rising in Metro Manila for the past week, well not surprised given how complacent people have become. But honestly I understand because there's this lockdown fatigue already. However, the threat of this virus is still here. I sincerely hope next year we could see some recovery already. 

No comments: