Thursday, August 06, 2020

A Ride

Grateful I was able to work at the office for my 'regular quarantine' schedule of Tuesday to Thursday this week. Still not sure if there will be shuttle service again next week because it really depends if the admin personnel will need to go to the office next week. I hope she does so I can go to the office again although if that won't be case, I was able to prepare all the assets for broadcast until September. Life under the stricter quarantine again is such a challenge but I hope this will be worth it, may cases stop rising.

I hope all the sacrifices made by a lot of Pinoys will not be wasted. Yes, we are known to be resilient but everything has a breaking point.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On a normal scenario I would be skeptic sa mga hitchhikers but times are different now.