Saturday, February 27, 2021

Distract

 Back on Netflix lately to watch films with Oscar buzz and some shows too. Last time I was on Netflix was last April in the middle of the hard lockdown. Another reason I went to Netflix as well because my brother was curious with the Korean drama Crash Landing on You after finding out the story involves North Korea because he is fascinated with that country's mystery, so I lent my account to him. He got laid off recently so he's been at home lately and I've noticed he watches a lot of political stuff on YouTube which really gets him mad which I can't blame him really given how frustration the situation is. So yeah when he mentioned about his interest about the show so I though this is a good way to give him a nice distraction from everything. He actually enjoyed the  show and binged it in three days. He's watching various stuff on Netflix which is good although he is still into current politics but at least it does not consume him that much like before. 

No comments: