Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Cold Uncertain

There's a cold war from two people close to me and it all started from such a petty issue but harsh words were said (on text!) and now pride couldn't make them set their differences aside. It's affecting the people surrounding them. I want to make a move to patch things up but not working. It's hard to be in the middle of such conflict. It makes me so uncomfortable and what sucks is that literally the day after I had a good day that incident happened. I can't be fully happy. It seems like there are things always stopping me from feeling complete bliss. I can't win.
I've been praying so hard the two work their issue out. Please let them work this out. Let me have this at least

***
Another key part of my life will undergo another change. I'm very worried about it to be honest. Not only my status there but that place as whole. All the people I knew who took care of that place have left one by one and now who is there left to take care of things? I'm so worried that it's the start of the end. The place is actually so different. A shadow of its former glory but it is still thriving and I hope in years to come

So much changes happening

***

Moments ago I tried to do something to fix an issue but looks like it failed. I don't know if I can handle this anymore

No comments: