Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Muppets Opens Today!




I know 'The Hunger Games" is the movie event of the week (which I will definitely watch as well since I love Jennifer Lawrence!) but there's one little movie also opening in Philippine theaters today and that is "The Muppets"! FINALLY! It took so long for this movie to get here and I was actually worried it won't be shown here at all! Anyway, the movie won an Oscar for Best Original Song for "Man or Muppet" by Flight of the Conchords' Bret McKenzie. I'm actually looking forward to see the "Life's a Happy Song" performance, a song which I instantly loved when I first heard it last November (my 3 year old nephew also loves this song and knows parts of the song). I grew up with Kermit the Frog and well I'm sucker for this kind of children's entertainment even if I'm a grown 24-year old man haha! The movie has amazing reviews in general and it stars two actors I like Jason Segel and Amy Adams so more reasons to watch this! I'm thinking of bringing my nephew to see this but I'm not sure if he's old enough to behave inside the theater :D Anyway, I hope the movie does good enough in the box office despite a bigger movie opening this week. Hopefully, I can write a review and post it here :) We'll see!


No comments: