Saturday, March 03, 2012

Help Raise Literacy NOW!


I recently joined this group because I believe in this advocacy. I have a soft spot for children and for me we could improve the way the society is right now if we start nurturing the children today. Education is very essential to every child to become a well-rounded individual when s/he grows up. And I believe in this group I can do my part, even in a small way, in helping mold the future.





DiksyonaryoAtbp was born out of a birthday project of GMA 7 Reporter Lia Manalac Del Castillo. Since then in 2009, they've donated to different public elementary schools in Bulacan, Pampanga, Laguna, Davao, Manila and Benguet.

Dictionaries are priced at P450 each, all book donations will be placed under your name. You may also check http://diksyonaryoatbp.com for our advocacy :)

If you're interested to donate, please text/call 09274007696 / 0916-5500858. or email us at diksyonaryoatbp@gmail.com


No comments: