Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Happy 5th Year!


Happy 5th Anniversary Forg Files! This month marks the 5th year of this blog's existence. My very post was dated February 4, 2005 and you can see it here . Of course, I forgot to post my "anniversary entry" on the exact day like in the past years haha. I'm just glad that I was able to update this blog as frequent as I can. The past two years were the most fruitful years of this blog in terms of number of posts. For a time multiply distracted, then came facebook and I'm now currently active on Twitter but I will NEVER neglect this blog. Although, I now rarely post personal stuff and musings like I used to, I still consider this blog very personal. A lot has changed the past five years. My very first entry discussed my issues with being a college freshman and the blog also witnessed significant moments of my life, when my dream of being part of the school paper happened , college achievements, college struggles , college adventures, when I became the EIC of the school paper, my failures as EIC, graduation, unemployment, job #1 fail, job #2 fail, and to my current job (where I'm happy so far). Of course there was my revived and "enhanced" chart geekdom, pop culture musings and a lot of personal stories about my family and friends. This blog covered a lot. This blog made me reminiscing easier. Cheers to more years of blogging. And thank you for reading :)

1 comment:

GeoRge said...

Congrats on your blog! Kudos to maintaining it despite the invasion of social networking sites. :)