Friday, February 23, 2007

Hectic

To do list:

* Do chapter 2 of my Thesis, do research
* Schedule interviews for documentary
* Write project proposal for Technical Writing due TOMORROW
* Powerpoint Presentation on Tuesday for Technical Writing
* Edit articles for our Development Broadcasting newsletter
* Write script (although partial only since i have two co writers) for Cinematography
* Submission of documentary script on Tuesday
* Long quiz on Development Broadcasting on Monday
* Submission of pictures for Photography
* Layout of the election of newsletter of Heraldo Filipino where I am in charge

Man, define BUSY.

It's the homestretch of the semester and the stakes are high. Last Monday I went to the DLSU-D chapel and stayed there for an hour. I prayed for a few minutes and spend the rest of the time thinking NOTHING. Yes, I just stared blankly.I just need to take a breather. I need a pause. My brain shutdown for a while. I guess if you are stressed out too, a minute of prayer and silence really helps to recharge yourself. Despite my big load of my tasks, I love it. this is the kind of pressure I enjoy. Because if I don't enjoy what I am being pressured into i will just walk away. I know I will survive this.

2 comments:

Renan said...

uy jec... napasa ko na yung assignment ko sayo ah... sana naging helpful

Renan said...

bus·y audio (bz) KEY

ADJECTIVE:
bus·i·er , bus·i·est

1. Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
2. Sustaining much activity: a busy morning; a busy street.
3. Meddlesome; prying.
4. Being in use, as a telephone line.
5. Cluttered with detail to the point of being distracting: a busy design.

TRANSITIVE VERB:
bus·ied , bus·y·ing , bus·ies

To make busy; occupy: busied myself preparing my tax return.

ETYMOLOGY:
Middle English bisi, busi, from Old English bysig

OTHER FORMS:
busi·ly (Adverb), busy·ness (Noun)

SYNONYMS:
busy , industrious , diligent , assiduous , sedulous