Saturday, October 01, 2022

Guns and Girls

 So last night I finished writing the dubbing script of a show that has a war setting. It was a little complicated to do even if there was less dialogue due to a lot of the scenes being in action mode. I guess I had difficulty choosing the right word to use especially military terms? I hope it did well on this and there won't be a problem during dubbing.  Today, I'm midway done with this half-hour teen comedy dubbing script. This one is tough to translate because of the snappy dialogue and some of the jokes are heavy on pop-culture references that are not easy to localize but it's so fun doing it! Normally, I would like to try to finish it today but I decided to take a break since I'm halfway done already and my brain needs to recharge so I can finish it tomorrow with creativity in full capacity! 

No comments: