Wednesday, September 28, 2022

On Deck

I have three dubbing scripts to finish in the coming days. Three different shows as well. An Asian historical drama, then Mexican telenovela, and an American youth comedy. I really want to do the comedy first because it's shorter and just sounds more fun to do but I think I will do the tougher script which is the historical drama. I previewed it and there are scenes of war so not as much dialogue as heavy as let's say the Mexican soap or tricky to write with all the  Gen Z pop culture jokes for the American comedy. Glad to be continually busy. I was busy the past few doings doing my channel duties and quality checking for dubbing. I need to finish some stuff tomorrow so I can have the night cleared to start writing! I feel quite messy these days with all the worries personally and then the mistake of caring so much about what's happening in the country and the world. Those are things I have no control over anyway. I want to completely check out from that because my personal life is already too much but sometimes I can't help it but still care despite trying to be this apathetic person.  So getting lost in the world for the dubbing scripts I write really helps me a lot to be honest. I watch TV while earning from it so that's nice!

No comments: