Thursday, September 30, 2021

Extended

 Today was supposed to be the last day of registration for new voters as well as those who moved to new places or re-active theirs after skipping an election. But the unexpected turnout of people plus the loss of days due to lockdown has led to its extension until next month. I'm pleasantly surprised with how many people were willing to line up as early as dawn just to get registered. I hope I'm not romanticizing it but I feel like there's this clamor to seek a change after all that we have been through. I'm still trying to manage my expectation as the past 6 years have taught me well that things could really get to worst than one can imagine but I'm clinging to this ray of hope that I'm seeing. Oh Dear Lord please a positive change happen next year

No comments: