Monday, July 05, 2021

Snippets 14

 So I received a text earlier which hopefully finally lead to the confirmation of something I've been wanting to have for the past 4 months. I should have followed it up more but I'm so apprehensive because  I don't know what the right approach is and I'm just shy sometimes even if I deserve this one. Hopefully, it will finally happen. 

***

Tatay is finally interested in getting vaccinated. Seeing our neighbors his age getting one helped a lot to convince him. We almost did it earlier but the line was so long and there's a lot of people so not yet because we are avoiding crowds. But at least he is decided to get one once the next schedule is up. Nanay I think is getting close to getting one. I don't want to be pesky because I want them to decide on their own because if we insisted, they will just push back.

***

ABS-CBN lost a top talent last week and it really made me sad because it is a testament of how much they have lost. It will be a year since the congress denied their franchise application. It still sucks a year later. I don;t know when they will ever get it back. I wish they do soon enough

No comments: