Saturday, July 31, 2021

In Charge

 No results for Nanay's biopsy yet but I'm avoiding thinking about it lately to avoid getting stressed about it lately as to not affect Nanay and the rest of my family's mood as well. I went to Nanay earlier to give Tatay's monthly pension and may house contribution from my salary because Nanay is still in charge of managing the house expenses and not allowing her to do it will dampen her mood and that's what we are avoiding for her to feel too. She instructed me earlier about the grocery and the market purchases. Good thing I was basically her assistant since the pandemic began so I'm familiar with her suki and product preferences. Plus I know how to budget the money as well too

But still I hope we can do the grocery and weekly market visits soon enough.

Dear Lord please heal my mother as soon as possible.

No comments: