Saturday, December 20, 2014

RIP Kuya Ronald

Last Thursday we received Christmas Bonus and well we were happy of course but sadly there was sad news because our longtime utility personnel Kuya Ronald passed away the night before due to cardiac arrest. He was 45. It was so sudden as he was still in the office just two days ago with no signs of health issues. We were not close but still he was nice to me and helped me when I asked for assistance. And for the 5 years that I've been with the company, he was one of the "constant' so I can't help but feel a void now that I won't be able to see him in the office anymore. I feel sad because he won't be able to see his only son graduate from college. He would always boast of his child's achievements and he really worked very hard to send him to college. The fact that he died days before Christmas makes this even more sad. Rest in Peace Kuya Ronald. I will pray for your soul

No comments: