Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

What a tough year it was for me. And I can't believe that even in the last few days of 2012 I still faced major setbacks both professionally and personally. There was a time that I even neglected this blog. I was not that busy. I just didn't have the energy to post anything. I've been so frustrated, upset and sad for the past, i dunno, 6 months? Maybe it's a thing that normally happens when you are already in my age bracket. Mid 20s! I'm already at that age bracket! A full-pledged adult. But I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I'm static. I can't stress this enough but really, what a difficult year. But the silver linings is that at least I'm learning a lot about life in general. I feel like I matured. I won't deny that I will face 2013 not in the happiest spirits. But I remain optimistic that next year will be a lot better. It should be.

No comments: