Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Midweek Musings 18

* I'm really sorry for the late updates recently. I have been preoccupied the last couple of days anyway with work and other stuff. Anyway, I will post non-music chart stuff soon. I have a CD review, movie review and thoughts on US fall TV season coming up. And of course watch out for my 2011 Billboard Hot 100 Yearend chart predictions this week.

*Work has been stressing me out lately. And it's not the work itself but some factors affecting the work environment. But this will pass. I can survive this. It's just another ordeal I have to deal with. God help me

*I can't believe 2011 is almost over! This has been a challenging year for me in a lot of aspects. I've grown this year and I'm sure I'm not even halfway of the things I have to learn in life. It's really tough growing up. Really tough. But I'm grateful for everything that happened this year.

No comments: