Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Turning Six


Once again I forgot to"celebrate" my blog's anniversary on the actual date of inception and I'm almost one month behind! Last February 4, this blog turned SIX! I'm still amazed how I was able to maintain this blog all these years! Reading some old entries makes me smile because this blog documented my journey in college perfectly well :) Now this blog evolved to become more of sharing information like charts which I really enjoy because one of my dreams is happening here in this small space I have online. I enjoy doing my Billboard roundups and sharing Philippine music charts and I feel like I'm a music writer specializing in charts :) Although I admit my focus on those stuff made me neglect blogging more personal stories, I should find the balance soon :)

THANK YOU to all people who checks out my blog all these years! I really appreciate it :)

No comments: