Tuesday, December 01, 2009

It's December!


And the last month of 2009 starts now! It's my favorite time of the year. Although I do admit that the excitement I feel is not as lively as when I was a child. Oh well, that's normal I guess especially in the current atmosphere, it's just different. But two years ago I made a promise that I will enjoy this season no matter what. It will start on me. Christmas will be a great time because I will make it so. To jumpstart the season,I will share my favorite contemporary Christmas song "Believe" by Josh Groban. I just love the what the song says. I love this part, it got me the first time I listened to this song

We were dreamers not so long ago.
But one by one we all had to grow up.

When it seems the magic slipped away,
we find it all again on Christmas day...


No comments: