Monday, October 05, 2009

My Favorite Commuting Song

Note: I'll post the Chart Recap tomorrow, just waiting for one chart update, hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. Thank you :D

Let me share to you my favorite commuting song haha. Well, I always hear this song whenever I radio surf while I'm commuting to and from work and I love hearing it. At first I don't know what's the title of this song and who sang it haha. Anyway, this was the first song I heard today on my way to work today and it actually made my day and been singing that song all day at work hahaha. There's something to the beat of this song that brightens up my mood despite the traffic I experience while commuting. This song was released 30 years ago! But it is only now that I appreciate this song a lot. Anyway, here it is my "commuting song" - YOU MAY BE RIGHT by BILLY JOEL -
♫ You may be right... I may be crazy...But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for ♫

No comments: