Friday, March 27, 2009

Micro Blogging Premiere

Today I decided to add a new feature here in my blog: Micro Blogging! I will both use Twitter and Plurk. I had a Plurk account last July 2008 but I was not active until this month while I just signed with Twitter two weeks ago mainly because to be able to follow foreign celebrities., musicians and online writers accounts haha. I decided to "combine" the power of the two by setting up my Plurk to automatically post my Plurk entries at my Twitter account while I used the Twitter embed feature here haha. Yeah, it's kind of hitting two birds in one stone. So far I'm enjoying the services. So there, you could view my "micro blogs" at the right side of my site below my "introduction". I wonder what's next "innovation" after this haha.

No comments: