Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hopefully

I woke up with a text message telling that I am scheduled for an examination tomorrow. It came from one of the companies where I e-mailed my resume. This is it, my vacation is almost over. I am now in full gear to battle unemployment haha. I certainly don't want to prolong my stay with the club of 3 million Filipinos who are unemployed right now haha. My exam is scheduled at 10:30 am. I hope things will turn out fine.
***
I was surprised when I found out that the primary suspects of the Sulu Kidnappings are the negotiators Mayor Alvarez Isnaji and his son Haider . I did not saw that coming. I'm in no authority to judge this latest development but my guts tell me that they are not involved in the kidnapping and this may cause another rift since Isnaji is affiliated with MNLF. I smell something wrong here, it worries me.

No comments: