Friday, August 04, 2006

SMile

Today, the EB announced that I am promoted to Senior Staff status I wont deny that I really aimed for this and I'm so glad that I achieved my goal. But of course I will not stop doing my best because HF really made my life more meaningful. I love writing news stories, I love scouting for possible news stories, I love interviewing people. A big thank you to all who believe in me and I assure you that I wont let all of you down.

The other promoted staff are cL, Maynard and Ross., congratz!

******

HF participated in USC's Anti Passivity "rally" .I remember complaining how passive my block are on our first year here. But lo and behold, my classmates are now "active" students now. My classmate Jinky is the yearbook EIC, The Crossbars executive board is dominated by my classmates and same case with USC's publication Periodico (6 of my classmates are editors). I have also have classmates who are officers at Lasalian Speech Club, Friends of the Library and La Salle Radio. Moreover, two of my classmates became a part of HF too. I'm so happy with what's happening with my block becuase now I could see their enthusiasm which was absent a few years ago.

5 comments:

p said...

congrats. iv read your posts and im thinking, "why havent i come across this dude before" oh well.. il be dropping by

digiputz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
digiputz said...

Hi Jecoup! Congratulations! And about your blockmates they're making our program very proud! I'm so happy that I read that news. Remember to be driven not by personal goals but by the need to IMPROVE things all around us. God bless. =)

Anonymous said...

that's good. that's enough to make other sections envious *winks*

Anonymous said...

-cmc here nga pala