Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Eyeglasses Broke...Again!

What a nice start my day! While I was in a jeep on the way to school when one of the lens of my eyeglasses fell, good thing it fell on my bag and not the ground. but the screw got lost, well I did not expect it to find it anyway. It's the second time that this happened to me last year when I was watching a school play my lens also fell and got lost. I t was dark there so my lost lens have g0ne forever. I did not buy a new pair of glasses immediately instead I substituted an old lens (I broke an old eyeglass and took the one of its lens). It was really a hard time since the grado of the lens did not match. So when Christmas came when my parents ask me what I want to have. I said a new pair of eyeglasses. And after 7 months it happened again, good thing I had save the lens, I will just fix it. I realized how important my eyeglasses are like now I am really uncomfortable since I could not see clearly. My eyeglasses have become a part of me, I only took it off when I sleep and take a bath. Some people that I bump with this morning already asked why am I not wearing my eyeglasses. That's what makes me recognizable, I'm the guy who wears eyeglasses. Although I have only been wearing eyeglasses for five years I really felt that it was a long time. But it will be an interesting day, let me see how I will cope without my eyeglasses

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei, galingan natin sa GA! hope u can get new eyeglasses soon..

THE IMPERIOUS DORK said...

nyahahaha...

but in faireness, you look better without the glasses... hehehe...

anyway, good luck for you... :P :) :D

forg/jecoup said...

Ayos na po eyeglasses ko :D

THE IMPERIOUS DORK said...

well, gud 4 u... :P