Monday, June 27, 2005

Forg's List of Favorite Tv shows

I'm a certified a couch potato. I like watching television and my favorite channel is Studio 23 mainly because it is the home of my favorite shows. My taste varies from teenyboppers to police dramas to sitcoms to reality shows but I will narrow my list to 10

1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Spongebob Squarepants
6. 24
7.America's next top model
8.Will and Grace
9.Scrubs
10. Just shoot me

and for local ones, the ones I like are mostly off the air'

1. 5 & up
2. Points of view
3. I witness
4. Probe team
5. KNN
6. Bayani
7.Sineskwela
8.Hiraya Manawari
9. Y speak
10. The weakest link

1 comment:

THE IMPERIOUS DORK said...

I really like The Weakest Link, especially the Edu Manzano era, and not to mention Who Wants to be a Millionaire. But in fairness, we almost got the same preferences, only that I don't get to watch Gilmore Girls. Anyway, I am a certified Kapuso (Kapamilya at certain times), if you might ask. And believe me, I like watching TV online (literally). Anyway, happy couch-potato-ing, and au revoir!!! :P

You might want to consider seeing my post regarding Engrish on my blog.